Thursday, April 5, 2012

Making a Calendar Pt 2

Alright, so the New Year begins on the Vernal Equinox, which was March 20th this year so that's where we start from. The months are, in order:
Genesis: The Beginning
Creo: Creation
Deus: God
Animus: Soul
Inflamatio: To Inspire Souls
Formosus: Physical Beauty
Concino: Coming Together for Celebration and Song
Mutatio: Transformation
Abundans: Plenty, Bountiful
Quietis: To Rest
Sano: To Be Healed
Recolo: To Reflect
Finis: The End
Accendo: Celebration, Excitement

Each month is named after the major focus of the month, which is designated by the season it falls within and by  the order in which it falls.

Also, I've developed a love--small and shallow for now since I'm only newly acquainted--with steam punk. Repo! The Genetic Opera was AMAZING and my roommate gave me the soundtrack to it and The Devil's Carnival. This shall become a part of my life now.
I've also discovered that I'm at least mildly interested in Ice Hockey.

Oh, the exposure.

One thing more: I'm reading a book I borrowed (well two, really) on witchcraft and Greek magic. The history is extremely interesting.

Many, many things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment